Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

Hey y'all I know it's been a minute since I've blogged. I really contemplated on giving it up. I thought I was the only one with those thoughts lately until I seen Eboni's post on The Fashionista Next Door right here. I really just haven't been inspired like I used to be or feel like blogging is something I should even be doing. My outfits just not have been up to par like I've been wanting and I don't think it's inspiring anyone lol...not even me. Maybe it's a combination of my busy schedule, weight gain, and lack of inspiration that's getting in my head and throwing me off. I need to get it together or I doubt I will continue blogging.
N-e-who on to the outfit enough with my venting. This is what I wore for Memorial Day. My friend told me my outfit looks very Beachy. I think she's right it looks very nautical to me with the colors and all. I don't know about y'all but I'm ready for a vacation lol and I'm excited about my trip to florida in a few weeks.
Shorts: Old Navy Similar
Sandals: DSW Similar
Purse: Charlotte Russe Similar
Variety of Bracelets



No comments:

Post a Comment