Thursday, February 7, 2013

Preppy with a Pop of Red Link Up


Hey there! I can't believe it took me the whole freaking week to post this picture lol seeing as how I took it this weekend. Anywho it's another link up over at The Fashionista Next Door. I wish I had a different red skirt I'm not too fond of how this one looks with this shirt. The shirt tucked into this skirt doesn't look the best because the little bulk it creates in the front. Took me a century to get it laying right lol. 
These boots on the other hand are the business. I have been looking for the perfect leopard boots and these are so cute. The heel isn't too high so it's ok to wear on a casual day as well. 

What I wore- Shirt: $6 F21 Skirt: $7 Wet Seal Boots: $25 DSW Bracelet: 4.80 Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment