Friday, February 8, 2013

Playing with Porportions

Hey there!! Yes it's Friday and I couldn't be more excited I'm so exhausted. Any who this pic below comes from The Fashionista Next Door with another Style Me Friday Link Up. I wish I had a chunky sweater that matched these boots, I think it would have looked a lot better oh well. I think I'm addicted to leopard and stripes because I wear both these a lot. 
These boots just came in the mail yesterday. My husband got them for me as a surprise on ebay. I always put stuff on his watch list and I don't go back to check them lol. I was shocked when I seen it sitting on the bed when I got home from work last night.
What I wore- Shirt: Under $5 Sweater: $5 Old Navy Belt: $8 Target
Levi Jeans: $20 Ross Boots: (bought by my husband Ebay

14 comments:

  1. awwwww *high five* to Hubby! Good work Lol.

    Good job on the SMF look! I didn't realize how hard it was going to be for people with chunky sweaters...I buy a lot of mens sweaters, but apparently not many people have them. Lol! I'll keep that in mind next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few chunky sweaters but not to go with those boots and not many I have are oversized...

      Delete
  2. I love what you did with the look! The hubby did a great job on the boots!

    Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great recreation of the Style Me Friday outfit!!! Love your boots!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspired look! Luv the boots

    All things J
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Like dead on. The boots I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look, I like layering but I rarely get a chance to do so here in orlando. I'm sure you already know this by now, but those boots are HOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send some of that weather my way lol...thanks
      www.unexpectedlyfashionable.blogspot.com

      Delete