Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pastels & Studs

Hey y'all!! Yes that's right two posts in one day I didn't want to hold onto this one until next week and forget about it. This weather is up and down right now because as you can see from the pics there is no sun. It wasn't cold though it was kind of foggy and misty. 
Well on to the outfit, I love these colors together. I was going to buy more of these pants but I decided against it and I wish I would have. I love the fit it has because it's soft and loss fitting. 
What I wore- Earrings & Bracelet: Under $2 ea Wet Seal Shirt: $5 Old Navy Belt: $3 Walmart 
Pants: $8 Target Shoes: $38 Nine West

4 comments:

  1. Cute look! Loving those lavendar pants and your flats!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great mix of colors, it looks so pretty and the snakeskin belt just finishes off the whole look so beautifully!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete