Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dressy vs Casual

Happy Valentine's Day! I put together two different outfits whether you want to dress up on your date or just be casual. I will be staying in tonight since I have to work and of course have to go to school tomorrow. I was rushing to take these pics before work since I couldn't do it lasy night. I had to take my son to the ER and he ending up having to get staples and stitches...hmmm boys. 
This first outfit is something I would wear if I was going on a dinner date with the hubby. I wanted to add a little edge to it with the moto jacket and spikes. 
This second outfit is something I would wear if I went on a movie or day date. It's very chill but instead of flats I decided to throw some heels. 
What I wore: 1st outfit Dress: $10 Macy's Jacket: $18 Earrings: $2 Wet Seal Shoes: $20 Shoe Dept.
2nd outfit Shirt: $13 TJ Maxx Pants: $15 American Eagle Shoes: (Gift) DSW Bag: $6 Target 
Bracelet: $2 Necklace: $2 Wet Seal Short Necklace: $1 Rue21






No comments:

Post a Comment