Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cloudy

 Hey y'all this is what I wore on Superbowl day. I know these pics are horrible but I wanted to share with y'all what I wore. Just as I was going to take these pics my camera battery died. Yeah just my luck so I had to take them with my phone :-( .
I'll have to style a similar look another time because I like these pants. Funny story about these pants though. I bought them online came in and I took returned them. Then I was shopping another day in store and seen them for a lot cheaper and I bought them. The first time I bought them but I didn't think they had enough potential to wear more than once. Now I think I could possibly make it more than just a one hit wonder and if not oh well they were only about $6.

What I wore- Earrings: under $2  Shirt: $7 Bracelet: under $2 Charlotte Russe 
Pants: $6 Kohls Shoes: $20 DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment