Sunday, January 13, 2013

Two Pops of Color

Hey y'all! It's my first post of 2013 finally!!! I've been wanting to post for a while but I really haven't been going anywhere especially since it's been rainy kinda weather here. I hate being out in the rain people act like they don't know how to drive and AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!! I thought we had seen the last of the rain but apparently not. It decided to make a comeback and start sprinkling when I was taking these pics as you can see from the ground. 
Any who I don't know about y'all but when I do my hair something just comes over me and gives me inspiration for my outfit. If my hair isn't done up I don't feel like getting dressed up but honey when my hair is nice and laying right I come up with the best stuff lol. I'm loving this outfit with the two pops of color and it's my second time trying it as you can see Here
 Because of the New Year I've decided to start a few new things on my blog such as how to mix match prints or how to dress for a date, celebrity or blogger inspired looks, etc. I really want to step up my blogging game if you know what I mean. Stay tuned for these changes. 
What I wore: Earrings- $5 Charlotte Russe Belt: (came on a skirt) Kohls
Shoes- $18.70 Shirt- $5.91 Old Navy Bracelets: Wet Seal, Rue 21 & F21


No comments:

Post a Comment