Monday, January 14, 2013

Metallic Feet

Hey y'all!!! Let's jump right in. I put this outfit together for the link up Eboni from The Fashionista Next Door put on and the theme was camo pants. Welllll I don't have any camo pants and the thought I'm still going to participate with the next best thing to it these army green pants. I'm so kicking myself right now because a few years back we stopped wearing BDUs in the Air Force as our uniform. I ended up taking all that stuff to the goodwill since it was sitting in my closet taking up space even though my mom told me to keep at least one. My husband still has one pair but um it doesn't fit since my he's 6'5, it looks like a huuuuge dress on me lol. I'm gonna have to get it tailored make it smaller or a vest make something work because I need some camo in my life fa real.
On to these shoes I seen them in July on sale for $30 when we were in Tampa for our wedding but my husband hated them so much I didn't buy them. Fast forward some months and I'm browsing Nine West online and they had them on clearance for $17. Please believe I snatched them up this time despite my husband liking them. What's so funny when they came in the mail he said those better not be those shoes we saw in Tampa and I just had to laugh and say nooooo of course not lol!!! I'm like babe metallic is hot in the streets right now I love them and what do you know about fashion. He said hot or not they ugly. Sounds like a hater to me.
I was kind of iffy about this outfit but when I seen it on the camera it all came together as 
it did in my mind. However my husband didn't understand it but what guy does lol.
This is a jacket I tied in the back so the belt wouldn't be hanging. Ironic Eboni did 
the same thing. I guess great minds think alike.
What: Necklace- $3 Wet Seal/ Shirt- 4.09 Old Navy/ Jacket- 11.99 F21 
Pants- 10.99 Ross/ Shoes- 18.96 Nine West


2 comments:

  1. OMG! So many things to say about this outfit...

    1. those shoes are soooo hot! I wanted them, but I ended up getting the ones from Alloy on sale...but I kinda like yours better.

    2. men just don't understand...I've stopped trying to convince Fab that certain trends are hot. Lol!

    3. MAN!! don't you hate when you get rid of something and it becomes all the rage! UGH! This is why I keep EVERYTHING and I have no space. Lol!

    Thanks for linking up! I appreciate ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the ones you have from Alloy too though...I'm starting to see men just don't get it lol...My husband calls me a hoarder already...No thank you for doing this link up...I think this link up is gonna be my Friday ritual lol

      Delete