Saturday, December 22, 2012

Peplum Party Pretty

Hello there!! Last night we went to my husband's work Christmas party and I'm kinda regretting not going to mine because I'm sure it would have been a lot better than his. For one his was super causal as you can see from how we were dressed. At least at mine we could have dressed up and I actually would know way more people. I guess it's a day late and a dollar too short for that now huh. 
Even though the party was a bust at least I looked fierce as my sister put it lol. We ended up leaving early and saw the movie Jack Reacher which by the way as ammmmmazing. I haven't seen a good movie in a long time and this was so worth it.
    
These are the only two pics we took at the party on my phone.
I'm wearing a gold plated belt but it's hard to see in the pics.
 Hubby's outfit
 I'm gonna sell these boots because they hurt my feet so bad. You would think they were comfortable since it has a thicker heel but the boots are so unstable. My calves are still hurting lol. I guess this brand of shoes is just not for me no matter how cute they are.
 What I wore- Necklace $4.80 Charlotte Russe Shirt: $10 Pants: $12 Kohls
Jacket: $13.90 F21 Boots: (old) DSW Belt: (gift) Ebay Earrings: $1.90 Charlotte Russe 




No comments:

Post a Comment