Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lime Lite

Hey y'all hope all is well. I don't know what's up with me lately but I have been stuck in this place where I want to get dressed up but have no motivation. Like today it took me a century to get ready because for one I didn't really feel like getting ready but I had things to do. Secondly, everything that I wanted to put on had black in it. What the heck is wrong with me??? I mean I know it's winter time but ain't nothing wrong with some color, right? I pulled out this scarf and built my outfit based on the colors in it and this is what I came up with. :-)
High-low shirt...silky material in the front and cotton like in the back.

















What I wore- Jacket: $7.63 Wet Seal Shirt: $5 Cotton On Pants: $15 Old Navy Shoes: $39 Nine West 
Earrings & Necklace: (Either Wet Seal or Rue 21 $1-3) Scarf: (old) Pacsun 

1 comment: