Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gold all in my Watch!!


Hey there, hope all of you had a Merry Christmas. I don't think the past few days went how it was supposed to at all. First off I was going to take pics of my holiday lookbook this weekend but it rained. Then I wanted to do it Christmas Eve but that was my husband's birthday so we were doing other things and Christmas I was cooking, eating, etc. Today I thought maybe I can do it but it was freakin 30 degrees outside...um yeah right!!! So the moral of the story is don't be a procrastinator like me I should have done it weeks ago. What's crazy is I've had the outfits laying out in our spare room for weeks and overtime I've been changing out pieces making the outfits better. Now it's too late to do it which sucks. 
On to the outfit below, we took the kids out to do some after Christmas shopping and I wore this. I actually wished I would have bundled up alot more because it was freezing outside. The sun is so deceiving sometimes!!! I knew it had jumped up to about 40 degrees but I thought it would be a little warmer since the sun was out but nope it sure wasn't.
I need to get me some more Levi's these fit so amazingly and they are so comfortable.
Gold all in my watch...Don't believe me just watch...Love this watch my hubby bought me for Christmas!!!
What I wore- Earrings: (Old) Rue21 Shirt: $4.26 Sweater: $9.49 F21 Watch: Gift 
Scarf: $8.93 Charlotte Russe Jeans: $20 Ross Boots: $20 DSW

2 comments: