Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gloomy Day


 Hey there!! This weather here is so tricky. One minute it's warm the next it's cold. I initially put this scarf on as you can see from these top two pics but it was way too hot to wear it. It appeared to be a little chilly outside but it wasn't instead it was 75 degrees!! What the?? In December...hmm I'm confused. So I decided to take the scarf off and put on the chunky necklace in the other pics. I definitely will have to wear this scarf another day because I love the pop of color it gives to a simple outfit.
I had actually wanted to put my holiday lookbook up instead of this outfit post but the weather was gloomy and crappy so hopefully I can do it this weekend. I already have my outfits picked out and ready to go!!
What I wore- Shirt: $9.17 Skirt: $7.10 Wet Seal Tights: Under $2 (old)
Boots: $56 Kohls Necklace: $3 (I think...it's old) Rue21


1 comment: