Saturday, November 10, 2012

Head to Toe

Like I have said before y'all I'm feeling Old Navy right now lol. This entire outfit is head to toe Old Navy. When I seen the shoes and the pants it was a must have for me, well I guess the sweater was a must have as well because I don't have many plain items in my closet so it was a no brainer to get the sweater. I just got the shoes in the mail yesterday and I was all kinds of excited. This color is so amazing and to me it gives the outfit that extra pop. I'm thinking I'm going to have to pick up another pair of these boyfriend khakis because they are comfortable and stylish at the same dang time :-) Love!!
 
What I wore- Sweater: $6.78 Capri's $10 Shoes: $18.70 Old Navy 
Earrings & Braclets: Rue 21 (Old) Belt: Kohls (Came on a skirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment