Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fit for a Vet

Hello there I'm gonna keep this short today I've been rambling lately. This is the outfit I wore today for Veteran's Day. I just want to say thank you to the past, present, and future Vets. For all who have served and are serving with me thanks for making this an experience. Below are a few pics after the outfit post of me in my everyday uniform wearing life when I'm not wearing my fashionista hat.
 
What I wore- Sweater: $6.78 Earrings: $2.35 3pk Old Navy 
Shirt: $13 Pants: $10 Ross Shoes: $27.99 Kohls Watch: $65 BX (Base Exchange) 
Necklace $4.80 Bracelet: $4.80 Charlotte Russe
Me and my son back in 2008 shortly after I came back from my 1st deployment
ALS (Airman Leadership School) Graduation Oct 2011
Honor Guard/ End of 3rd Deployment May 2012 








No comments:

Post a Comment