Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fav Old Navy Items Haul

As promised here are some of my favorite items that I purchased from Old Navy in the recent months.
I have already styled these in an outfit post a few weeks back. Here 
 Under $3
This is actually a men's shirt but as soon as I laid eyes on it I had to have it. 
Love the combo of colors. I style this in a blog post that should be up tomorrow.
$4.24
This shirt is super cute. I got it in a bigger size so it could have that oversized feel. 
$8.90
Finally got an all purpose black dress yippee!!
$7.83
This dress is amazing and the fit is great. 
 $10.06
I love the colors in this dress. Who said fall and winter clothes have to be dull.
$7.65
Got this sweater a size bigger than normal so it could be slouchy and off the shoulder.
$7.63
I got a few plaid shirts but I think this one is my fav besides for the blue one up above. 
$9
These boyfriend khakis are so vibrant and the fit is really nice. 
I style them already check it out Here
$10.07
Been looking for a skirt like these for a while. It's a thick/structured material unlike normal 
body con skirts and very versatile.
$7.41
I ordered these jeans online since they don't sell the long size in store. 
$15 each
This color is so amazing and when I seen them online I had to get them!
$18.70



No comments:

Post a Comment