Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Studs, Spikes & Stripes

Yes I am finally back I know it's been way to long but a few things happened in the past months and I had zero time to blog. I hadn't been dressing up because I had no time to really do anything. If you have read my info then you know I'm in the military and sometimes unpredictable things happen. Well I was on 12 hour shifts at night for about 6 weeks so if I wasn't working I was pretty much sleeping. We are finally off 12s as of last week so I will am back to blogging yes!!! Other events occurred since my last post but it's kinda depressing so I will leave it out.

 

 
Well I wore this a while back and hadn't posted it. Some of these pics aren't the best because the lighting was mostly gone so I had to take them in different spots by the house. Anyway these shoes up top were a splurge for me. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm always on a hunt to get the best bargain possible. I had been wanting some flats like this for a while and I knew I would get a lot of use out of them so I just had to suck it up. 

What I wore- Rue 21: Earrings & Necklace $1 Ea / Old Navy: Shirt $3 & Jeans $10 / Walmart: Belt $3 / Nine West Outlet: Shoes $38


No comments:

Post a Comment