Monday, October 29, 2012

Polka Dots & Leopard

Hello there! I know it's been a good while since I've posted but I'm back. As you can see I'm wearing shorts because for some reason the weather is playing. It is only cold in the morning and night but afternoon is quite sunny. It was a little breeze so I threw on my cardigan. I love this color combo together it's so rich in color!!! What's crazy is when I started uploading the pics I thought omg I look like barney with these colors on but barney never looked this good lol. I almost played it safe by putting on a solid belt and sandals because I didn't know how others would take my outfit but I decided against it. Part of being yourself and having your own sense of style is to take risks so I'm gonna wear what makes me happy despite if others may not understand my fashion sense.
What I wore- Earrings: 3pk $2.35  Cardigan: $5 Shorts: $2.34 Old Navy 
T-Shirt: $3 Wet Seal Belt: $8 used a gift card (16.99) Shoes: $19 Target

2 comments: